Arconic Marketing Communications Specialist in Eastman, Georgia
Marketing Communications Specialist
This opening is in our Arconic Architectural Products business. We are the leading manufacturer of an aluminum composite material (ACM) known as Reynobond. Reynobond is primarily used in the commercial construction industry. Arconic Architectural Products (AAP) is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Marketing Communications Specialist would focus on understanding our markets, customers and competitors, working with a variety of internal and external resources to create, communicate and deliver targeted messages that strengthen our brands. They would analyze market shares, competitors and customers today and project demand for the next 1-5 years.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Execute all media, advertising, and marketing collateral, internal and external communications, including the design and execution of direct mailing media and ad agency selection and supervision
Manage website, trade show activity and the Sample and Literature department
Design marketing program/strategy in support of sales efforts
Participate in strategic and tactical planning activities
Major Activities and Key Challenges Include:
The marketing specialist operates under a fast paced and dynamic environment. This position would work closely with the AAP-Merxheim, France Marketing Department to align global strategy. Major activities include: Managing all Media and Advertising activities, Managing and executing Internal publishing pieces and activities, Managing all architectural & CID (Corporate Identify Design) promotional activities, Managing marketing communications, Information management, Managing special promotions and Managing the marketing dept. budget.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of 2 years’ marketing experience in a corporate environment.
• Minimum of 1 year graphic design software experience.
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Architecture, or similar.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with graphic design software such as InDesign, Quark Express, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop or similar software.
• Excellent communication skills “written & verbal” and a creative mind-set.
• Knowledge of public relations, working with advertising agencies, websites, and trade shows.
• Advanced computer skills and experience in MS Office products.
• Overall knowledge of business functions.
• Should be able to recognize role and responsibilities driving continuous improvement, meeting commitments, and function in a team environment.
Minimum Education Required
Minimum Years of Experience
Minimum Travel Required
Business Unit Group
Transportation and Construction Solutions
Building and Construction Systems