Arconic Quality Systems Specialist in Lafayette, Indiana
The role of this position is accountable to provide quality systems support for the Quality Assurance Group. The incumbent must perform document processing setup and execution, review of customer quality documents, follow-up of various quality systems, and various duties for persons responsible for Quality documentation. The role will also serve as the OASIS Administrator, Quality Planner, and Daily Management reporting.
· Administration and maintenance of Division, Lafayette & Halethorpe Indexes, Procedures and Work Instructions, Extrusion/Tube Quality Plans, and customer required documentation.
· Development of Specification Abstracts & Mfg Plans for the Quote Master System, and support maintenance of interplant access capability.
· Administration of all the Quote Master System quality inputs
· Administration of Customer/Industry Specifications, and distribution of abstracts, as appropriate.
· Review customer supplier portals for updates and other requirements.
· Quality reports, Manuals, and miscellaneous Quality documentation plant, Division, and Corporate.
· Daily Management reporting tracking quality elements.
· OASIS Administrator
· Quality Planning with Oracle Item Creation.
· Coordinate sales requests for quality system information.
· Maintain/track requisitions for purchasing of Quality System supplies, and individual quality personnel requisitions requests.
· Administer LIMS and Spec Editor Systems.
•High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
•Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
•This position requires computer experience in Word, and Excel. The incumbent must have a basic understanding of Oracle. A basic understanding of current Lafayette Quality Systems and the ability to expand that understanding so that the knowledge can be transferred to development and evaluation of future systems.
• Technical degree (Engineering) or experience in manufacturing
Organization: *00223-14905 QUALITY - CUSTOMER SERVICE
Title: Quality Systems Specialist
Requisition ID: 18001804
Compliance With the Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Laws and Regulations
Arconic reaffirms its policy to provide equal employment opportunity in recruiting, hiring, upgrading and promotion, conditions and privileges of employment, company-sponsored training, access to facilities, educational assistance, social and recreational programs, compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, recalls or termination of employment to all employees without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, veteran status, genetic information, sex or age (within statutory limits).
We live our Values and measure our success by the success of our customers, shareholders, communities and people. Arconic’s success is driven by the advantage created by the collective efforts of its employees, and is dependent upon a diverse, inclusive environment that embraces change, new ideas, respect for the individual and fosters an equal opportunity for success. We have zero tolerance for discrimination, intimidation or harassment of any kind.