Arconic Business Process Automation Architect in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Business Process Automation Architect
Primary Purpose of Job:
Under the direction of the Global Financial Services Process Automation Leader, the Process Automation Analyst is responsible for partnering with the Resource and Business Units to identify Process Automation Opportunities and developing and deploying those automations. As part of a larger team, this person will work with our internal customers and members of the Solutions team and IT department to understand solution requirements and assist in the development of solutions strategies and plans utilizing automation best practices.
Major Activities/Key Challenges:
· Partner with the Resource and Business Units to educate them on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and assist them in identifying opportunities to leverage the tool.
· Lead detailed process review/workshops with the department/location to define process complexity, automation potential and savings, and any recommendations for standardization
· Once opportunities are identified, develop, test and deploy the robots or, in some cases, act as a liaison between the BU/RU and robot developer to achieve this goal.
· Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to support new features.
· Manage the daily maintenance and trouble-shooting of the automation scripts.
· Utilize the appropriate development methodology to rapidly deliver value-added solutions for our global customers.
· Support high severity issues even outside the normal working hours when necessary.
· Corporate and BU resources and stakeholders who are interested in Process Automation opportunities
Essential Knowledge & Skills/education
· Desire and aptitude to learn, develop, and deploy customer solutions using technologies such as RPA tools, Office 365 and ERP solutions (RPA experience a plus)
· Fluent English both in written and orally
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form
· Ability to manage deadlines
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a virtual development team with a co-operative attitude
· Familiar with the development challenges inherent with scalable distributed systems
· Ability to work with multiple software applications (Database and/or Oracle SQL knowledge a plus)
· Work experience in a multinational company
· Ability to work independently and deliver accurate work
· Understanding and meeting the needs of the business and its processes
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum of 1 year experience in supply chain, IT, finance, engineering, data analytics OR 1 year experience working at Arconic.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Finance, Industrial Engineering, or Information Technology from an accredited institution.
Robotic Process Automation experience.
Process improvement experience.
Project management experience.
Lean six sigma certification.
Minimum Education Required
Minimum Years of Experience
Minimum Travel Required
Business Unit Group