Arconic Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A in United States
Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. Arconic Engines, a business unit of Arconic, is a world-class producer of aero engine and industrial gas turbine components, including airfoils, rings, disks and forgings. Arconic Engines excels in vacuum melted superalloys, machining, performance coatings and hot isostatic pressing for high-performance parts that enable the next-generation of quieter, more fuel-efficient aero engines and cleaner power generation. For more information: www.arconic.com . Follow @arconic: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We are seeking a strong Senior Financial Analyst with high energy and drive. This position will report to AEN's Financial Planning and Analysis Manager located in Whitehall, MI. This position will act as a succession planning role for the BU FP&A Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
• Derive business insights from financial and operational analysis and synthesize into high impact, targeted recommendations and presentations to support decision-making.
• Review monthly actual, forecast, and plan performance; understand deviations from both forecast and plan to provide insights to senior management.
• Collaborate with cross-functional peers to prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for senior management.
• Lead HQ Controller month-end closing activities including reconciliations, and coordination of closing entries.
• Manage integral financial reporting systems
• Critically evaluate AEN’s capital portfolio and individual project proposals
• Track execution of cost savings projects and coordinate reporting.
• Lead process improvement projects to achieve world-class performance across AEN operations
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
Minimum 3 years of financial work experience
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cost accounting experience
Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Business Unit Group
Engineered Products and Solutions